Stocking Builder punch

by ktstamps, 1:01 PM
Stocking Builder punch

I cannot believe it but Stampin' Up! has just announced that the Stocking Builder punch will not be carried over in any of the next catalogs. I was really bummed about this due to the fact it was a popular punch and very versatile.


If you haven't gotten it yet and thought you could get it later, you may want to order it now before it's gone! SU says that once the current supply is depleted it will not be available for purchase. Go here to order it online.

It makes me wonder if the Stitched Stockings stamp set will be discontinued too. This is a wonderful stamp set that matches the punch. I love this stamp set because it has male socks as well as female socks included in the set! I love this set!


Here's a card that I cased. I forgot who did this but it is a wonderful clean and simple card. I used it in one of my Christmas card classes and they loved the fresh look!


post signature

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Stampin Anyone? · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS